Building permits, variances, easements, conditional use permits, interim use permits,
MUST all go through Sherburne County Planning & Zoning FIRST:
Sherburne County Planning & Zoning
Burning Permits can be obtained through the City of Clear Lake: City of Clear Lake
Burning Permits can also be obtained at any DNR Forestry Office or any Fire Warden.
Utility and Driveway Permits:
If you find a stray dog, do not pick the dog up. If you pick the dog up, it now becomes your responsibility, not the Township's. Sherburne County Sheriff
Gopher Bounty - $2 per gopher. Must bring two front feet for payment.
ORD-2013-007 Ordinance to Combine, Renumber and/or Repeal Previous Ordinances
ORD-2013-006 Ordinance Governing Parks Under the Jurisdiction of Clear Lake Twp
ORD-2011-005 Ordinance Regulating Town Road Rights-of-Way
ORD-2010-004 Ordinance Imposing a Service Charge for Emergency Services
ORD-2003-003 Ordinance Regulating Water Surface Use
ORD-2002-002 Ordinance for Regulation of Dogs and Domestic Animals
ORD-2000-001 Ordinance to Construct, Extend, Operate, Maintain Cable Systems
RES-2014-028 Resolution Establishing a Snow and Ice Control Policy
RES-2013-026 Resolution to Increase Special/Pending Assessment Search Fee
RES-2013-025 Resolution to Transfer Money to a CD for Future New Township Hall Bldg
RES-2013-024 Resolution Adoption of Sherburne County All-Hazard Mitigation Plan
2013 - Seal Coat 74th Street, Sherwood Shores and 108th Avenue. Bituminous surfacing
100th Avenue. Road sign replacements.
2012 - 97th Street seal coat, overlay and stripe, 92nd Avenue overlay,
127th Street overlay, 70th Street bituminous surfacing,
100th Avenue re-grade and Class 5 Surfacing,
re-grade and gravel of 80th Avenue North of 72nd Street.
2011 - 38th Avenue/76th Street overlay, 100th Ave. SE drainage improvement,
90th Avenue sub-grade correction.
2010 - Overlays on 41st Avenue and 37th Avenue, overlay and shouldered 127th Street.
2009 - Overlays on 107th Avenue, 108th Avenue and 70th Street.
2008 - Norm Imholte road 50th Ave. & 75th St., overlays on 86th ave.,
70th ave. between County roads 57 and 67 and blacktopped 103rd Avenue.
2007 - 103rd paved, 72nd and 70th Avenue.
2006 - Township Park.
2005 - 100th Ave - 97th-90th -77th Street SE - 89th -71st.
2004 - River Oaks - River Rose Retreat.
2003 - Becks road - Edlings -90th Avenue.
2002 - West side Elk Lake - 97th St. and turn around by Hemmingers.
2000 - 100th Avenue.
1999 - Mississippi Cedars and turn around 86th Avenue.1998 - Mississippi Cedars, crack-fill.
For hall rental information, contact Ron Jueneman at:
Hall rental winter rates (October thru April) are:
- Resident: $100
- Non-Resident: $125
- Resident w/ Kitchen: $130
- Non-Resident w/ Kitchen: $160
Hall rental summer rates (May thru September) are:
- Resident: $50
- Non-Resident: $75
- Resident w/ Kitchen: $85
- Non-Resident w/ Kitchen: $115
The Township Hall basement may be rented year round for $20 (residents) and $30 (non-residents).
Enjoy using the town hall but remember:
- Do Not drag the tables and chairs “lift“ them, and put things back when you are done. (No tables or chairs are to leave the building or be borrowed.)
- Wash and put away all dishes and items used.
- No tape of any kind is to be used on the walls or doors when decorating the hall (it takes the finish /paint off). Ticky Tack is recommended.
- Make sure you turn off the gas line behind the stoves when you are done cooking.
- Don’t leave anything in the refrigerator.
- Turn down the heat.
- Close all the windows.
- Sweep the floors when you are done.
- Take “ALL” your garbage home with you when you leave, including stuff from outside.
- Turn off the fans and all the lights.
- Shut and lock both doors (front and back) when you leave.
- “NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED” ON THE GROUNDS OR IN THE HALL.